ATCO GT38HR Lawn Tractor
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE SINGLE-CYLINDER ENGINE POWERED BY STIGA.
- SIDE DISCHARGE CUTTING DECK WILL TAKE LONG, OVERGROWN GRASS IN ITS STRIDE
- HYDROSTATIC DRIVE – ENJOY SMOOTH, FOOT-PEDAL-CONTROLLED SPEED ADJUSTMENT, MUCH LIKE AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR
- MULCHING – CLIPPINGS ARE SHREDDED AND RETURNED TO THE LAWN AS AN EFFECTIVE FERTILISER
- EFFORTLESS ELECTROMAGNETIC BLADE ENGAGEMENT
- CARRIES A REASSURING EXTENDED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY*(T&CS APPLY).
The deservedly popular GT 38HR is a high quality but affordable garden tractor that will take substantial areas of overgrown grass in its stride!
Its ability to handle very long grass is thanks to its side discharge cutter deck – instead of being collected – which is impractical for long grass – cuttings are distributed in uniformly even rows to the tractor’s right-hand side, where they’ll gradually wilt away.
In addition to side discharge, this model also offers a mulching function – ideal for the sort of short growth found on frequently mown lawn areas.
The GT 38HR comes powered by STIGA with a powerful 432 cc single-cylinder with dual-balance crankshaft design, and easy start making for a smoother, more comfortable drive when mowing.
An electromagnetic PTO clutch means zero effort is required to stop and start the blades; while a snap-on hosepipe connection point ensures removing any performance-limiting debris build-up from the underside of the deck is a hassle-free operation. Other noteworthy features include deck mounted gauge wheels for a smooth finish with no unsightly scalping; multi-stage height of cut adjustment for enhanced flexibility of use; and an infinite increment hydrostatic transmission for precision speed control and superior manoeuvrability.
The 98cm GT 38HR is a perfect match for areas up to 8000m2 (2.5 acres).