AT4070 Breatheflex Pro Chainsaw Trousers Type C Class 1 – Black
With the Breatheflex Pro’s everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers. With strong and lightweight Dyneema, we can ensure these trousers will keep you well protected and still allow you the flexibility you need to manoeuvre around the job site and canopy of a tree with ease.
The trousers feature an incredibly resilient and abrasion-resistant panel on the front and ankles. The material is woven with Kevlar fibres which makes it extremely tough when getting bashed and scraped on trees and debris every day.
The crotch is made with Kevlar to eliminate ripping and an incredibly stretchy fabric that allows for the ultimate amount of movement and flexibility in the tree.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Kidney pad on the back of trousers for braces.
- Elasticated hooks at the base of the trouser to attach to laces of boots.
- YKK Zips on all pockets with taped seams.
- Type C trouser (saw protection to the front and back of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s). EN381-5 Class 1 (20m/s) Type
- Available in short and tall leg.
The AT4070 is a Type C trouser (saw protection to the front of the leg) and the protection is rated to:
- AT4070 – Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type C.