ATCO GTX 40H Petrol Lawn Tractor
- POWERFUL BUT SMOOTH RUNNING AND FUEL-EFFICIENT KAWASAKI V-TWIN OHV ENGINE
- HYDROSTATIC DRIVE – ENJOY SMOOTH, FOOT PEDAL-CONTROLLED SPEED ADJUSTMENT, MUCH LIKE AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR
- MULCHING – CLIPPINGS ARE SHREDDED AND RETURNED TO THE TURF AS AN EFFECTIVE FERTILISER
- EFFORTLESS ELECTROMAGNETIC BLADE ENGAGEMENT
- TOW BAR INCLUDED – WORK WITH ANY OF THE NUMEROUS TOWED ATTACHMENTS AVAILABLE
- COMES WITH AN EXTENDED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY* (T&CS APPLY).
£ 4,099.00 (inc. VAT)
Get numerous high-end features, excellent large area productivity and superior flexibility of use at an affordable price with the all new, Premium X range, high-specification ATCO GTX 40H Twin!
That flexibility is down to the provision of three cutting options – depending on the grass length you’re faced with, you can elect to either collect, mulch or rear discharge grass clippings, with the rear deflector for the latter option available separately.
Further enhancing versatility is a seven-stage cutting height range, adjustable from 30mm, all the way up to 90mm. The GTX 40H Twin boasts a 603cc Kawasaki FS 600 V four-stroke motor that combines OHV technology with a tried and tested V-Twin cylinder layout to ensure you’ll enjoy high torque performance with a significant cut in vibration, noise, emissions and fuel costs.
Anti-scalp deck wheels prevent turf gouging when executing turns on undulating terrain; while a smooth, infinitely variable hydrostatic drive – controlled via a foot pedal – makes the negotiation of obstacles, landscaping and tight corners a breeze. Thanks to its twin timed blades, which produce finely shredded clippings, the GTX 40H Twin is a fantastic mulcher and can pack a huge amount of cut grass into its spacious 320-litre catcher. Other key features include electromagnetic blade engagement that means you’ll be able to get mowing by simply pushing a button; sizeable 457mm drive-wheels for essential damp ground traction; and a tow bar that makes it possible to work with a range of trailed attachments available.
This 102cm model is ideal for areas up to 10,000m2 (3 acres).